What we hear from the industry...
"Our systems are outdated and can’t keep up with our business growth"
"How can I understand the data better?"
"I’m not sure about the analytics and data feedback we receive"
"We have a lack of Engineering know how"
"Our Engineering design, product development, analysis and Manufacturing processes need more experience know-how"
"We have little or no innovation"
If it’s short-term peak workload requirements?
Helping Australia grow
- Concept, preliminary and final design review development, and submission
- Design – 3D CAD models and engineering drawings
- M&E rolling stock components and special purpose workshop tooling
- Fleet Engineering condition assessments
- Engineering analysis/ Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Testing and certification of equipment
- Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Technical authoring – manuals, workshop instructions, schematics
- Component instrumentation
- Small part manufacturing
- Engineering risk management
- Obsolescence studies and management
Breathing life into digital visions
then look no further than the latest TXM Group addition: Step 5.
Digital Infrastructure, Operations &
Digital Programme &
Business Change Management
Enterprise Project Delivery
Digital Business &
Programme Recovery Services
Optimisation & Transformation
Digital Strategy and Architecture Systems Integration
Analytics and Information Management
Legacy Systems Transformation